Assistant In Nursing
Are you an experienced Assistant in Nursing looking for a new challenge? H1 Healthcare is seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment. As an Assistant in Nursing, you will be responsible for providing patient care and support in a variety of healthcare settings in and around Wollongong areas.
- Provide personal care to residents, including assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Monitor and assist residents with their medication regime.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of resident care.
- Support residents with meals and assist with feeding if required.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for residents.
- Previous experience as an AIN/PCA
- First aid & CPR
- Current police check (dated within last 12 months)
- Two clinical referees
- Received Covid-19 vaccinations
- Flu Vaccination (dates within last 12 months)
- Demonstrated experience in working with differing resident needs
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Above award hourly rates with weekly pay
- Flexible hours/Choose your own schedule
- Easy to use H1 App, with your roster at your fingertips
- Build your portfolio with our other clients requiring support
Time and time again we have received great feedback from our current Support Workers and Nurses who work across our various sites nationally. Feel supported by our management team who are a diverse range of healthcare professionals, specialising in different areas. You can expect the highest standard of support from us.
If you are looking for rewarding career in aged care and possess the necessary skills and attributes, we would love to hear from you.
We are hiring immediately, so APPLY TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to Donna.Sagnip.email@example.com.