Disability Support Work
Do you want to be able to control your own roster, and have access to bonuses as a Disability Support Worker?
If so, H1 Healthcare is the place for you! We are looking for an experienced Disability Support Workers who is ready for the next step in their career.
About Your Role:
As a Disability Support Worker at H1 Group you will be responsible for providing high- quality care to our clients living at home/group homes with various disabilities.
H1 Group provides quality staffing support to a range of healthcare clients across Disability, Aged care, Dental, Allied and acute sectors on a national level.
Our vision is to enrich the lives of our healthcare workers and clients through our supportive and united work culture.
- Assisting clients with Activities of Daily Living
- Manual handling and Medication Administration
- Community Access and Emotional Support
- Assisting clients with Behaviors of Concern
- Building rapport with the client and their family
- Adhering to the participants care plan and NDIS frameworks.
- Experience assisting with ADL’s.
- Manual handling and medication experience
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current Police Check, First Aid and CPR certificate
- Flexibility to work at multiple locations and sites.
- Above award hourly rates with weekly pay
- Great work/life balance
- Easy to use H1 App, with your roster at your fingertips
- Build your portfolio with our other clients requiring support
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to join a supportive and inclusive team, please submit your application TODAY.
To apply for this job email your details to Donna.Sagnip.firstname.lastname@example.org.