Disability Support Worker
As a Disability Support Worker at H1 Healthcare you will be responsible for providing high quality care to our clients living at home/group homes with various disabilities. Whether you specialise in Mental Health, Spinal Cord Injuries, ABI’s or looking to learn a new skills. We have clients who would be happy to welcome you to their programs.
Location – Orbost Vic
- Assisting clients with Activities of Daily Living
- Manual handling and medication administration
- Community Access and emotional support
- Assisting with physiotherapy program and hydrotherapy
- Building rapport with the client and their family
- Adhering to the participants care plan and NDIS frameworks
- Experience assisting with ADL’s
- Experience with spinal cord injuries & ABI
- Manual handling and medication experience
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current Police Check, First Aid and CPR certificate
- Flexibility to work at multiple locations and sites
Time and time again we have received great feedback from our current Support Workers and Nurses who work across our various sites nationally. Feel supported by our management team who are a diverse range of healthcare professionals, specialising in different areas. You can expect the highest standard of support from us.
- Above award hourly rates with weekly pay
- Great work/life balance
- Easy to use H1 App, with your roster at your fingertips
- Build your portfolio with our other clients requiring support
We are hiring immediately so if this position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW!
You can also find out more about us via our website https://h1healthcare.com.au/
To apply for this job email your details to Shantelle.Hipolito.email@example.com.