Experienced Full-Time Dental Assistant
As one of Melbourne’s original dental agencies, we’ve been building long term relationships with hundreds of Melbourne dentists and thousands of dental staff since 2003. All our temp dental staff are qualified and/or have experience working in the Australian dental industry. It’s how we support successful dentists, happy staff, and a stronger industry!
We are looking for a permanent full-time Dental Assistant for one of our clients in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. Flexible days/hours are availabe for the right candidate.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive staff member who loves the dental industry and has great people skills. Our client has a very supportive and caring team. You will be required to assist with chair side dental assisting and sterilisation duties, including cleaning/preparing treatment rooms, processing and sterilising instruments. Above award rates are on offer.
- 1+ year/s experience as a Dental Assistant
- Certificate III Dental Assisting (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and D4W software
- Australian Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Received Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Become part of a supportive, close-knit team
- Optional late start on a Tuesday and optional weekend work available
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Above award pay rates on offer
If you are a Dental Assistant with two years minimal experience in Australia (or suitably qualified), we welcome you to apply to be a part of the Temp Fillings team. If this looks like the right opportunity for you, click APPLY now.
To apply for this job email your details to Hannah.Furnell.firstname.lastname@example.org.