Mobile Dental Assistant
Calling all Dental Nurses to join our Temp-tastic team!
Are you a Dental Assistant looking for a Part-time or Permanent dental adventure? Are you ready to unleash your dental potential?
Look no further! We’re on the hunt for extraordinary individuals to join our Dental staff to work in and around Greater Metro and work at some of the best mobile clinics in Australia!
Temp Fillings is now operating in Melbourne, Queensland, Perth, AND South Australia!
This means that whether you are going interstate for a week or moving across the country, WE HAVE YOU COVERED!
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime experience here in Australia as a Dental Assistant
- Victorian drivers’ licence (willing to drive a van).
- Certificate III and IV in Dental Assisting. If you do not hold a Cert IV but have the right experience and attitude, we will support you to complete this alongside your role.
- Willing to obtain a Working with Childrens Check.
- Have an up-to-date Police Check or be willing to obtain one.
- Clinically competent in evidence-based practice and infection control, specifically with children and young people.
- Experience in teaching, student/trainee supervision and mentoring will be highly regarded.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills!
Perks and Benefits:
Full-time, 3-year role.
- 5 weeks annual leave + 12 accrued days off every year
- Salary: Up to $66,490 per annum + 11% super + salary packaging
- Leadership and mentoring role with the opportunity to travel around Victoria.
- Opportunity to travel, vehicle provided, all travel related expenses covered (including meals, accommodation, petrol, tolls, and maintenance etc.)?
How to apply:
If you believe your skills and experience are what we are looking for then please APPLY NOW to join our Temp Fillings family!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.