Oral Health Therapist
Calling all OHT to join our Temp-tastic team!
Are you an Oral Health Therapist looking for a Part-time or Permanent dental adventure? Are you ready to unleash your dental potential?
Look no further! We’re on the hunt for extraordinary individuals to join our staff to work in and around Geelong, Bendigo, Latrobe, and Carlton. Work at some of the best mobile clinics in Australia!
The annual salary is $83,648 plus super, as per the EBA. Salary packaging includes $9,010 + $2650 tax-free for living expenses and meal entertainment.
- Passionate about clinical excellence and the provision of high-quality care to children and young adults;
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to work effectively one-on-one and within small teams;
- Qualified as an Oral Health Therapist or Dental Therapist with AHPRA registration and a Working with Children Check (WWCC);
- Bachelors in Oral Health Therapy.
- Minimum 1 Year experience as an OHT.
- Victorian drivers’ licence (willing to drive a van)
- Have an up-to-date Police Check or be willing to obtain one.?
Important: Salary range indicated is based on full time hours, excludes super and is depended on experience and EBA. For part-time role, salary is pro-rated.?
How to apply:
If you believe your skills and experience are what we are looking for then please APPLY NOW to join.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.