We’re looking for experienced Registered Nurses in Wollongong Areas!
H1 Healthcare is a recognized provider of quality service to disability, aged care, allied, and acute healthcare sectors throughout Australia. Our aim is to enrich the lives of our clients and their families while fully supporting our team’s work environment.
As a Registered Nurse at H1 Healthcare you will be responsible for providing high quality care to our clients, ensuring to follow their care plan supporting their daily living requirements.
- Wound Care management.
- Medication Administration.
- Manual Handling.
- Basic Life Support training/experience. Assisting clients with Activities of Daily Living
- Manual handling (with and without machines)
- Community Access and emotional support for residents
- Building rapport with clients and their families
- Adhering to care plans and working closely with nurses
- APHRA Registration.
- Previous experience as an RN
- Flu vaccination.
- Demonstrated experience in working with differing resident needs.
- Manual Handling training/experience.
- Medication Administration training/experience.
- First Aid and CPR training.
- Proof of covid vaccinations (as per government mandate).
- NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Working with Children’s Check.
Time and time again we have received great feedback from our current Support Workers and Nurses who work across our various sites nationally. Feel supported by our management team who are a diverse range of healthcare professionals, specialising in different areas. You can expect the highest standard of support from us.
- 24/7 Support Available
- Guaranteed hours and roster in advance based on your availability
- Well above award hourly rates with weekly pay
- Great work/life balance with flexible shifts and ability to choose your hours
- Easy to use H1 App, with your roster at your fingertips
- Build your portfolio with our other clients requiring support
We are hiring immediately so if this position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW!
You can also find out more about us via our website https://h1healthcare.com.au/
To apply for this job email your details to Donna.Sagnip.email@example.com.