Are you an experienced ACFI Coordinator or a Care Manager with deep knowledge and understanding of ACFI? Seeking an exciting new challenge in your aged care career? Then why not consider this fabulous opportunity to work for a major, Not-for-Profit aged care provider located approximately 50 minutes south-west of the Brisbane CBD.
As an ACFI Specialist, you will undoubtedly have a thorough knowledge of all stages of the ACFI process. You'll be confident at liaising with GPs, RNs, CMs, Care Staff and Allied Health Professionals in order to obtain crucial information to accurately assess the funding requirements of each resident. Your keen attention to detail will ensure that you recognise any changes in a resident's care needs. You will be committed to achieving the best possible funding outcomes for the Facility in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years experience in an ACFI Coordinator or Care Manager role within residential aged care
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Lewis on 02 9078 8194 or apply directly through this website.