H1 Healthcare was founded in the UK 16 years ago by Registered Nurse Pamela Easen, and is now the largest Healthcare agency in Scotland.
Still a family business, we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and providing caring solutions for our clients and candidates, and our consultants being part of our larger family and sharing in our success.
Our Sydney office opened in 2013 and works with clients and candidates in remote and indigenous healthcare, aged care, allied and acute healthcare. We also have a successful Training and E-Learning business called H1 Learning.
We now have a number of opportunities in our Sydney CBD office , no recruitment experience needed just the right attitude and a good ability to spot an opportunity and strong attention to detail. Good opportunity to progress your career .
- You'll be working with existing vacancies in the aged care sector
- Creating and placing advertisements
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Good eye to spot talent
- Quick and efficient
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good at spotting potential opportunities
- You will be fully supported by a Business Development Manager to help you achieve your goals.
- No micro-management here, we are treated as equals .
- You'll be joining a small but very successful recruitment business with big plans for the future.
- We're also a family run business, and we care about our people and spend a lot of time developing and nurturing you and your career. We want you to grow with us and be part of our success.
- You'll be rewarded with an excellent base and un-capped commission.
- You'll work in a pleasant and fun environment with professional and focused colleagues.
- We have regular social events.
- In addition we'll work with you to move your career in the direction that you want and invest in your professional development.
For an initial discussion, please call Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192. Or hit the reply button and send your CV now.