Great opportunity for an experienced EEN . Starting 23rd December initially 3 months contract and if you like transfer across as Permanent. Very lucrative as includes Saturday and Sunday shifts plus higher rates due to being a contract. These are all night shifts. Earn $100+ Per hour on Public Holiday!
Reporting directly to Registered Nurse to be considered for this position, you will be required to have:
- Minimum 6 months experience or EEN in aged care
- Understanding of and commitment to the legislative requirements and standards for Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated competency in both verbal, written and computer communication
- Sound experience in the use of computers, software applications and computer literacy
- Demonstrated competence in sourcing and coordination of services to meet the resident's needs
- Commitment to providing a high standard of customer services
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons in our community
- Commitment to continual and on-going education
- Ability to coordinate teams to achieve care outcomes
- Knowledge of OHS and quality programs
- Current Criminal History Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Familiarity with the ACFI and Accreditation processes
What's in it for me?
- Fixed Shifts -Monday to Sunday morning shift 6:30 to 14:30
- Paid fantastic rates $40-$100 an hour for Public Holiday!
- Only 2.5 hours from Melbourne - go home after finished shift
- Free Accommodation
- Start 23rd December - includes 25 Dec and 1st Jan - Paid $100 + An hour!
If this sounds up your alley and you are ready to be a part of a dynamic well established organisation, committed to the well-being of our elderly citizens, then we need to hear from you!
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to call Matthew 02 82148638.