Our Client is a leading Not-for-Profit in Residential Aged Care. They are after 56 part-time, permanent or contract experieneced Aged Care Registered. Nestled within a picturesque, seaside town on the Central Coast . This facility is home to fewer than 85 residents (Dementia, Pallative and high-care)
What's on offer?
- Permanent Shifts - 56 hours a fortnight - 4 day week . Go back to Sydney for 3 days
- Consider Contract (4-12 weeks) or Perm - Higher contract rates $$$$ 46
- Only 1.5 hours North of Sydney
- Fewer than 85 residents (Dementia, Pallative and high-care)
- Over $40 per hour + penalties + super , more if contract!
- Salary sacrifice available - $15,900 TAX FREE! (If Permanent)
- Accomodation provided if contract or relocation assistance if Permanent
- Rent a 2 bedroom home for $300 a week!
What do you need?
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years RN experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ideally ACFI knowledge
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 or apply directly through this website.