Great opportunity for an experienced RN . 2 roles available - Both north of Melbourne / about 2.5 hours and 3.5 hours
Reporting directly to Registered Nurse to be considered for this position, you will be required to have:
- 2 + Years as a RN in an aged care facilityu
- Understanding of and commitment to the legislative requirements and standards for Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated competency in both verbal, written and computer communication
- Sound experience in the use of computers, software applications and computer literacy
- Demonstrated competence in sourcing and coordination of services to meet the resident's needs
- Commitment to providing a high standard of customer services
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons in our community
- Commitment to continual and on-going education
- Ability to coordinate teams to achieve care outcomes
- Knowledge of OHS and quality programs
- Current Criminal History Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Familiarity with the ACFI and Accreditation processes
What's in it for me?
- Fixed Shifts - 10 days a fortnight (Mostly AM/ PM shifts)
- Hourly rate up to $37 an hour +penalties
- 1 weekend a fortnight , luctrative penalty rates
- 2 roles , one is 2.5 hours North of Melbourne and the other is 3.5 hours North of Melbourne .
- Free Accommodation intitally - up to 4 weeks , basic bedroom on site
- Start ASAP
If this sounds up your alley and you are ready to be a part of a dynamic well established organisation, committed to the well-being of our elderly citizens, then we need to hear from you!
Please send with your CV:
- 2 references (Current/ recent and must be reporting managers)
- Police Check (within last 2 years)
- 100 points of ID (Passport and Licence) If not Australian , proof you can work in Australia
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to call Matthew 02 9078 8192.