Opportunities for a part-time or full-time role. Seeking a clinically focused and aged care experienced registered nurse to join this friendly and inviting facility. With a specialised focus on dementia, this opportunity provides great clinical scope.
The Registered Nurse will be required to work on a permanent part-time or full-time basis to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will have involvement in ACFI processes and mentoring staff. To ensure the highest standard of holistic care is delivered you will consult with residents, families, staff, management and other allied health professionals.
- Join a highly respected home with strong links to the local community
- Work alongside a passionate and dedicated team
- Ongoing education and career development
- National career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive working environments
- Employee Benefits Programs
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year in Residential Aged Care.
- Experience managing a ENs and PCAs desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Passion for aged care
- Knowledge of systems/ processes
- Current police check
- Sponsorship available for successful applicants
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced local or an aged care professional looking for a sea change. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in the position, please apply today and we will contact you with further information immediately.
For further information; please feel free to call Paula on 04 02722557 OR apply here.