Do you have Aged Care (with Dementia) experience?
We are seeking a clinically focused and aged care experienced registered nurse to join the dynamic team at this exceptional East Gippsland facility. With a specialised focus on dementia and offerings of extra services, this opportunity provides great managerial scope.
The Registered Nurse will be required to work on a permanent part-time or full-time basis to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You may have involvement in ACFI processes, HR and mentoring staff and driving quality and improvement to foster the great culture already established. To ensure the highest standard of holistic care is delivered you will consult with residents, families, staff, management and other allied health professionals.
- Join a highly respected home in the local community
- Work alongside a professional senior management team
- Ongoing education and career development
- National career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive working environments
- Employee Benefits Programs
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years in Residential Aged Care.
- Excellent people skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Passion for aged care
- Knowledge of systems/ processes
- Current police check
- Permanent Australian Residency or Citizenship.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced local or an aged care professional looking for a sea change. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in the position, please apply today and we will contact you with further information immediately.
If you'd like more information before applying, please feel free to call Paula on 04 02722557 OR apply here.