Are you an Aged Care Registered Nurse (RN) looking for an additional shifts. Then why not apply to H1 Healthcare who has work available for you NOW!!!
H1 Healthcare is a main supplier of workforce arrangements, staffing and enrolment to wellbeing and matured care in Australia, the UK and Ireland.
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) for West Sydney.
As an aged care nurse working for H1 Healthcare, you will be given a range of shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will need to have a minimum of 1 year experience working as an Registered Nurse in Aged care.
- Observing and recording patients' behaviour.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Preparing patients for examinations.
- Educating patients' families about the disease and its treatment.
- Resolving patients' problems and fulfilling their requirements by applying multifaceted team strategy.
- Interacting with the healthcare teams for maintaining harmonious relationships.
- Attending educational workshops for enhancing professional and technical knowledge.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current AHPRA
- 2 recent clinical referees
- Current police record
- Registered Nurse with 12 months clinical experience within Aged care (Only in Australia)
In return H1 Healthcare offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates - Paid weekly
- New user-friendly app on your phone where you can pick up shifts at a click of a button
- Flexible Hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free online training - Qintil
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Nurse referral scheme- financial rewards
If this sounds like something you would want then please call Kevin on 02 9078 8195 or email your resume