Servicing the community for over 40 years, this is a place that you would love to work at. Non for profit , $15,900 tax free - about $8K extra on your salary! Great hourly rate. Fixed shifts and choose to work extra when it suits you.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Provide direction and supervision to the care staff
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Co-ordinate, conduct and document Case Conferences
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Review and order stock levels for clinical care needs for the resident
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Driver's license
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Permanent part-time -Fixed night shifts. 10:45pm - 6:45pm. Week 1 Mon, Tues & Sun. Week 2 Mon, Sat & Sun.
- Possible Perment full-time available or extra shift.
- Great hourly base rate $39 + Super + Penalties + $15,900 tax free (Pro-rata) - about $8K more in your salary!
- Includes lucrative Sunday and Saturday shift , earn up to $68 an hour + Super, more for Public Holidays!
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 8214 8638 if you would like to know more