This is your chance to be part of this wonderful new pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing an early intervention support service for vulnerable families with children and young people who are showing early signs of, or are at risk of developing, mental illness.
- Registered Nurse in NSW with current authority to practice
- Passion for Mental Health Nursing
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others.
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Amy on 02 9078 8196