The client is a not-for-profit aged care facility that has been providing aged care in Southern Sydney for more than 50 years.
Our client's mission is to enable residents to live the lifestyle they desire through choice and independence. They are currently looking into expanding their team by an experienced AIN (Assistant in Nursing).
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide quality care and service to all residents in the client's facility
- Have the ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Have experience with ACFI funding tool.
- Be a truly caring individual with a strong customer service focus.
- Comply with all required documentation and reports.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an AIN in an Aged Care facility within Australia.
- Certificate IV in Aged Care
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Full working rights within Australia
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Currently living in Australia
If this sounds like you please call Nina at 02 9078 8197
Or send your resume