Multi award winning facility .Serving the Eastern Suburbs, South Coogee close to the beach . Great relationship with their Doctors. This is a place that you would love to work at. Beautiful residence rooms. Fantastic lifestyle and leisure program. Great hourly rate. Above award rate.
Day to day responsibilities
- Provide quality support to residents with their daily living activities.
- Always work as part of a team to help others and demonstrate a team spirit.
- Complete reporting and documentation based on policy and procedure.
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do.
- Always interact with the residents and their families in friendly, helpful and positive manner.
- Able to administer S4 medication .
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings.
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- Experience in Aged Care
- 1+ years as an AIN/ PCA
- Cert III or IV in Aged Care
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Able to administer medication
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Numerous positions , tell a friend!
- Full time and part time work available
- $23.31 including super an hour + penalities - pay rise coming up!
- Working in a beautiful facility in a great location
- Able to advance your career
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more