Are you looking for a flexible role to supplement your income? Call us today to see if you could be on a better payrate, as we reward your valuable skills and experience with an attractive base rate plus penalties plus super. H1 Healthcare have numerous shifts available across multiple hospitals in the Newcastle and Hunter region. Diversify your experience through one of Australia's leading and most trusted healthcare recruitment agencies.
The H1 Healthcare Difference
We genuinely listen to our nurses and their preferences and do our very best to ensure that their needs and requirements are being met at all time. We you first sign on you can expect to be greeted with a friendly phone call to discuss your preferences and what exactly you would like to be doing in your next role. We are able to negotiate your base pay rate consummate with you experience, as we value the hard work that you do and want to see your skills and experiences rewarded.
Successful candidates will have:
* Full unrestricted AHPRA registration
* Be able to provide 2 recent clinical referees
* Current police record
* Immunisation History
* Current Working with Children Check (NSW)
* 2 + years post graduate experience within Australia
* Full working rights for Australia
In return H1 Healthcare offer the following benefits:
* Fantastic pay rates - Paid weekly
* New user-friendly app on your phone where you can pick up shifts at a click of a button
* Flexible Hours to meet your needs
* Free online training
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Nurse referral scheme- financial rewards
If this sounds like you then please apply via the link as we use an online system to streamline the process.
If you have any questions please call (02) 9078 2198 to speak with Samantha.