Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for casual hours and the opportunity to choose when you work? Do you have experience working in Aged Care?
Due to rapid growth within the Wollongong region, we have positions available for casual RN to work in brand new facilities in the Wollongong area. This role is ideal for an RN who enjoys working in a collaborative, professional and supportive team environment while enjoying the spoils and splendour of this unique natural environment. There is also great opportunity for career development. We have top rates $49.05/h (RN 8+).
To be considered for this position, you will be required to have:
- AHPRA registered,
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Aged Care Facility
- 100 points of ID
- Understanding of and commitment to the legislative requirements and standards for Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated competency in both verbal, written and computer communication
- Sound experience in the use of computers, software applications and computer literacy
- Demonstrated competence in sourcing and coordination of services to meet the resident's needs
- Commitment to providing a high standard of customer services
- Commitment to enhancing the quality of life of older persons in our community
- Commitment to continual and on-going education
- Ability to coordinate teams to achieve care outcomes
- Valid NSW Police Check
- 2 valid referees contact details
- Full working rights in Australia
What's on offer?
- Choice of shifts, morning/afternoon/nights
- Attractive rates $49.05/h (RN 8+) inc. super + penalties
- Great work/life balance
- Free CPD
- Referral bonuses
If you are a committed, highly-organised, non-judgemental healthcare professional don't delay for this amazing opportunity!
Please send CV with cover letter by replying to this ad, for more information please call Aidan on 02 9078 8197. Alternatively visit www.h1healthcare.com.au
If you know somebody who is looking for a new opportunity please pass on this information.