YOU choose the hours and shifts that YOU want to work
Get the details on our easy to use app, you choose the rest!
Great casual agency payrates - get paid weekly!
Shifts available NOW in Oberon, Lithgow and the Central West region
H1 Healthcare work with a number of award-winning aged care facilities throughout New South Wales and are now working with facilities in the Blue Mountains and Central West region. We are looking for experienced AINs to work across these facilities on a casual agency basis. A minimum of six months Aged Care experience is crucial to ensure that you are able to maintain the high level of care that our clients provide.
As an AIN your role will include AIN general duties, including but not limited to assistance in patient meals, activities and daily living, patient mobility, patient toileting and environmental maintenance. We are looking for exceptional and experienced AINs for our clients and this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
To be a part of the H1 Healthcare team you must possess:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or individual Support
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within the aged care industry in Australia
- Current police check or a willingness to obtain
- Two recent clinical referees
- Australian working rights
The benefits of working with H1 Healthcare
- Fantastic casual agency payrates paid weekly
- H1 Healthcare user-friendly app - pick up shifts at a click of a button
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free CPD accredited online training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Referral scheme- financial rewards
To fast track your application, apply here: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/ or alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.
Call Amy or Samantha on 02 9078 8198 for further details on this and a range of other nursing prospects across Australia and New Zealand.