YOU choose the hours and shifts that YOU want to work.
Get the details on our easy to use app, you choose the rest!
Get paid above award rates - Payroll processed WEEKLY.
Shifts available within Southern Sydney aged care facilities.
H1 Healthcare is an experienced recruitment agency specialising in providing intelligent casual, temporary and permanent workforce solutions to the healthcare industry throughout Australia. We are the main supplier of workforce arrangements, staffing and enrolment to wellbeing and matured care in Australia, the UK and Ireland.
We are currently looking for Assistant in Nursing (AIN) and Registered Nurse staff for casual shifts across aged care facilities in the Southern Sydney.
Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
For AINs your role will include AIN general duties, including but not limited to assistance in patient meals, activities and daily living, patient mobility, patient toileting and environmental maintenance. We are looking for exceptional and experienced AINs/PCAs/CSEs for this facility and this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Registered Nurse (RN)
For RNs you day to day responsibilities would include co-ordinating the clinical and health care needs for all residents, assisting with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation, providing direction and supervision to the care staff and overseeing the Medication Management Policy.
- AIN - Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or individual Support
- RN - Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 6 months paid experience within the aged care industry in Australia
- Current police check or a willingness to obtain
- Two recent clinical referees
- Must have own reliable transport
- Fantastic pay rates - Paid weekly
- New user-friendly app on your phone where you can pick up shifts at a click of a button
- Flexible Hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free online training - Qintil
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Nurse referral scheme- financial rewards
Call Amy or Samantha on (02) 9078 8198 for further details on this and a range of other nursing prospects across Australia and New Zealand.
Alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.
To fast track your application, apply here: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/