Are you an Aged Care Assistant in Nursing (AIN) looking for an additional shifts. Then why not apply to H1 Healthcare who has work available for you NOW!!!
H1 Healthcare is a main supplier of workforce arrangements, staffing and enrolment to wellbeing and matured care in Australia, the UK and Ireland.
Because of a mind-boggling request from our clients, Our Company are on the lookout for Assistant in nursing (AIN) either Certificate III or IV in Aged Care for South Sydney. We have various matured care offices crosswise over Sydney.
Assist in the delivery of the following direct care activities as allocated by a Registered Nurse;
- showering, bathing, sponging
- repositioning, pressure area and skin care
- hair washing, shaving
- mouth and denture care
- eye and ear care
- assistance with toileting
- general ward ambulation and support mobilisation as per plan of care
- reinforce instructions on use of aids for mobility or care as detailed in plan of care, where appropriate
- Assist with positioning, posture maintenance and comfort
- Observe and report patient completion of and performance of tasks in line with care plan
- Observe patients physical and psychological status and responses during the course of interactions within scope of knowledge, and report changes to the Registered Nurse
- Document all patient responses to direct care/assistance given, include in progress notes and clinical records in accordance with the plan of care and organisational protocols.
Why work with H1 Healthcare?
- Full flexibility - work as much or as little as you want
- Weekly pay with exciting hourly rates
- Immediate start
- Online shift and availability management via our app
- Training and education opportunities
Ideal Candidate will need to have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or individual Support
- At least 6 months paid experience within the aged care industry in Australia
- Current police check or be willing to obtain one
- 2 recent clinical referees
- Must have a car
Don't wait apply NOW!!.
Call Kevin on 02 9078 8195