H1 Healthcare have ongoing work for support workers across Sydney. With flexible hours, free training, great rates of pay and rewarding work. Apply now
Our client is a specialist disability care provider with clients across Sydney. They provide care and support for people in their own homes and within the community delivering seamless care to those individuals who need it most such as people with acquired disabilities.
Our support workers work with adult clients with acquired brain and physical disabilities. You will provide excellent care, support and companionship for your clients enhancing their everyday.
We require all of our Support Workers to have a "can do" attitude, along with the following skills and attributes:
- At least 1 years' experience in disability support work
- Enthusiasm, energy and adaptability
- Demonstrated experience in providing flexible and innovative support options to individuals with high support needs and/or behaviours that can be challenging
- Understanding and focus on person centred practices and supporting community inclusiveness
- Strong communication, problem solving skills and ability to think outside-the-box
- Ability to work independently 1:1 in the community as well as part of a team
- Willingness to transport individuals in a modified van or car
- High care skills such as hoisting, bowel care and PEG feeding
- Hours are dependent on the client's needs and your availability, you must be available for 24/7 rostered shifts.
- This role will require travel across Sydney and you will require a full drivers licence and car.
Please do not delay, hit the reply button now with your cover letter and resume. Please call Amy Ferrie on 0290788196 for immediate interview or if you have any questions.