Established in 2007 with headquarter in Melbourne, my client is a leading global provider of 3D enterprise image management technologies and services. They enable healthcare organisations to easily identify, connect and share images and patient care intelligence anywhere inside and outside the organisation. We are at the forefront of the healthcare informatics market where traditional imaging silos are coming down and replaced by enterprise wide solution. We are recognised in the industry as a very innovative team; a technology leader that is customers centric and is very responsive.
- Business Development Manager who is passionate and energetic
- Good network of Australia and New-Zealand market
- Excel in find, qualify and sign new enterprise accounts, as well as grow sales with existing customers.
- Strong attitude to "knock on doors" and move the sale process forward
- Strong customer interaction skills, a demonstrated ability to quickly understand a growing market, and new product line within the medical imaging space, an entrepreneurial spirit with an attitude to "close the deal", and a passion for customer satisfaction.
This is a prime opportunity to contribute to the success of a growing Healthcare IT business.
- Find, qualify and sign new accounts with an eye to rapid revenue growth
- Expand revenue with existing accounts
- Present and demonstrate products/solutions to new and existing accounts
- Respond to tenders, includes answering tender questions and work with internal teams to complete tenders timely
- Work closely with service and product management teams globally to support accounts
- Manage, support and drive partners in the region to meet sales targets
- Work with partners for joint solutions and sales opportunities
- Coordinate with marketing team on lead generation activities
- Assist in project scoping
- Generate Statements of Work and quotes for customers
- Achieve annual sales target for the region
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of hands-on sales record in healthcare imaging IT domain in Australia and New-Zealand
- Record in selling to private and public healthcare organizations
- Experience in medical imaging sales (PACS or other visualization) is a big plus
- Experience in selling EMR, RIS, HIS software and service is a plus
- Self-starter; ability to work with remote team members around the globe