This role is located in our clients Victorian Head Office where you will be a part of a dynamic working environment, of which they will provide you with ongoing training and support throughout your career.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a strong connection with your clients and their families,
- Assigning staff to clients based on staff qualifications and availability, as well as client preferences,
- Responding promptly to emails, enquiries and requests from clients,
- Maintaining accurate records of incidents and feedback as required,
- Reorganising work priorities to meet the needs of a fast-paced environment,
- Most importantly supporting NDIS and other clients meet their goals.
To succeed in the role:
Our client genuinely care about their clients, and are looking for a Care Coordinator who is also passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. We would love to speak to you if you are interested in solidifying a career within the dynamic disability sector.
- Relevant qualification and/or;
- experience in the aged care or disability sectors;
- Ability to manage a high volume of rostering requirements quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional phone manner and excellent customer service;
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills.
Successful applicants will be required to have a current National Police Check, a Working With Children Check and full Drivers Licence. All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.
If you require any furtheer information on this role please call Jenni on 1300225541
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply via the link below -