Great opportunity for an EN with Care Manager experience to work a 6.5 month maternity leave contract. You will have a week handover with the current Care Manager .
You will oversee the clinical services within this aged care residence based 1.5 hours from Ballarat or 2.5 hours from Melbourne by Car The role is 4 days a week , you choose the days. Accommodation is provided, your own self-contained unit across the road.
This is a low-care facility with less than 30 beds. You are not required to do shifts, but occasionally helping out the 2 RN's with on-call .
My client is a well-regarded healthcare organisation, you will be responsible for managing the clinical operations within this beautiful aged care residence. You will receive support from a reliable on site clinical team, a senior Regional Manager and an executive management team out of Head Office.
- $38.46 an hour + Super - you pick the days (4 days a week)
- You can do agency shifts to top up your income!
- Accommodation provided, your own self contained unit across from the facility
- Good support with 2 RN's - this is a low care facility with less than 30 beds.
- Well respected healthcare organisation
- Fixed term contract - until end of June 2017
- Resident focused, integrated model of care
- Collaborative & progressive organisational culture
- Skilled & diligent clinical staff on site
We require an enthusiastic EN or RN who has Care Manager experience. This is a great chance to advance your career with an excellent opportunity. Ideally you have demonstrated experience in clinical care management.
Your role will include the overall management of clinical care, quality assurance, continuous improvement, OH&S, ACFI, mentoring & education of staff. You will not have to prepare for accreditation as this as already been actioned recently.
- Minimum 6 months in aged care management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience as a Care Manager, so please don't delay your application - apply today. Or if you'd like more information and to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Matthew on 02 8214 8638