- Work for a prestigious leading aged care provider
- Amazing pay rates
- Fantastic team and work environment
We are seeking a clinically focused and aged care experienced Care manager to join the dynamic team at this exceptional facility located close to Mornington Peninsula. Our client is an established and highly regarded aged care provider. They require a Care Manager / Clinical Care Manager to join their dynamic team at a scenic seaside location.
Your superior clinical expertise in aged care will be highly valued and your strong leadership skills will ensure you can confidently manage the facility. The Registered Nurses and Care Staff in your team will feel motivated and supported by their inspirational leader. Above all, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards of service are upheld by your team. Thereby enriching the lives of the elderly residents in your care.
You will need:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years of clinical management experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive team player
- Attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of HR and people leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
For a confidential discussion, please call Melissa Tuli on 0422 391 950