This would suit a Registered Nurse or an Allied Health Professional with experience in Aged Care. Working from a from a mobile office within an innovative virtual team.
What are we offering?
- Salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum tax free)
- A fully maintained company car and fuel that you may use for personal use (annual deduction for use of company car is $5,500)
- Access to comprehensive health and well-being programs
- Professional and personal development
- Positive team culture where everyone matters
- Technology kits including a laptop and smart phone
Been around for almost 30 years , employing around 700 people. They are a not-for-profit, people centred organisation that is dedicated to raising the profile of people and supporting them to live.
Skills we are looking for:
- Have demonstrated excellence in assessment and goal orientated support planning in aged, community, health or social services.
- Be able to work remotely with a high degree of drive and be part of a wider mobile virtual team.
- Be confident and skilled communicator, able to engage and motivate clients, families, staff and other stakeholders with a positive approach.
- Have proven written and verbal communication skills including preparing reports, contributing to operational plans, conducting and facilitating presentations.
- Have the ability to develop robust working relationships with referral agencies and health services that encourage cooperation, accountability and promote the business and its services.
- Hold a relevant certificate in Aged Care/Community/Case Management or be a Registered Nurse, Allied Health Professional such as a Physiotherapist and OT.
Essential requirements of this position are
- The ability to attend 15 days of initial training and orientation in Queensland, and 13 days of training from home (5.5 weeks of full time training, all costs covered)
- Hold an unrestricted Australian drivers licence.
- Have a stable internet access (as you will be a virtual worker).
- Ability to travel interstate and stay away from home at least 2 days every month.
This role is a community based role where you will travel to clients home to complete assessments and care plans. You will be mostly servicing clients who are residing in inner south east and eastern Sydney.
Don't delay send your application today! For more information please call Matt on 02 8214 8638