Our client's private hospital is located in the Inner West. The modern, spacious and light-filled facility is armed with latest medical equipment to help doctors and nurses providing the highest quality in medical care. The coronary care unit is providing highly specialised care to patients with acute cardiac illnesses or who are suspected to have heart problems.
The client is currently looking to expand their team with an experienced CCU Nurse. The position is full-time on a rotating roster.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salaries and conditions of employment.
- Modern and comfortable working space.
- State of the Art equipment and facility.
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture.
- Family-friendly policies with flexible hours.
- Some experience in Critical Care required
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High service standards
- Commitment to professional development
For this position you must have:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Registered Nurse in Australia, NZ, UK, Ireland or Canada
- National Police Check
- Full working rights within Australia
- Ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like you please call Nina at 02 9078 8197
Or send your resume