Our client is an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit leader in aged care. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Coordinator to work in a less than 160 bed facility on the Central Coast of NSW. Located in a central location, staff members enjoy working in close proximity to shops and eateries.
Your superior clinical expertise in aged care will be highly valued by the Care Manager whom you will report to, and your strong leadership skills will ensure you can confidently manage the team in their absence. You will be committed to the concepts of continuous improvement and quality management. The Registered Nurses and Care Staff in your team will feel motivated and supported by their proactive leader.
Above all else, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards of care are delivered by your team. Thereby enriching the lives of the elderly residents in your care.
YOU WILL NEED
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years clinical management experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Lewis on 02 9078 8194 or apply directly through this website.