Join a dynamic fully funded pilot program which is providing assistance for vulnerable mums with mental health illness
Based in the community this 24 hour residential service is governed by the belief system of retaining intact families preventing separation of mother and child. Not required for nights.
- AHPRA registered clinical psychologist or general psychologist with demonstrated experience in a mental health setting or accredited mental health social worker registered with the AASW or accredited social worker registered with the AASW with demonstrated experience in a mental health setting.
- Demonstrated experience assessing and/or conducting mental health interventions with clients with complex mental health needs
- Experience working with and assessing the needs of families with children 0-5 years
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills - including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others
- Willingness to travel intrastate
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence
- Understanding of child protection issues
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams, including working in settings that adopt both a medical/clinical model as well as a therapeutic approach
- Coaching experience
- Understanding of family focused planning
- Working knowledge of child and family support services
What's in it for me?
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4 days a week , with 2 fixed Saturday and Sunday - on a rotating AM and PM shift
- Double time on Sunday !! $71.56 an hour and 50% extra - $53.67 for working Saturday
- Career progression and training opportunities.
- Salary packaging available! Big saving on tax!
- Access to discounted health and travel insurance plans
- Access to free professional and personal support programs
- Study leave and financial assistance for eligible staff (Perm staff only)
Look no further and make a difference today with this rewarding role.
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matt on 02 9078 8192