Join a dynamic fully funded pilot program which supports Mums who are living with Mental illness.
Based in the community this 24 hour residential service is governed by the belief system of retaining intact families preventing separation of mother and child. Not required for nights.
- AHPRA registered clinical psychologist or general psychologist with demonstrated experience in a mental health setting or accredited mental health social worker registered with the AASW or accredited social worker registered with the AASW with demonstrated experience in a mental health setting.
- Demonstrated experience assessing and/or conducting mental health interventions with clients with complex mental health needs
- Experience working with and assessing the needs of families with children 0-5 years
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills - including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others
- Willingness to travel intrastate
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence
- Understanding of child protection issues
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams, including working in settings that adopt both a medical/clinical model as well as a therapeutic approach
- Coaching experience
- Understanding of family focused planning
- Working knowledge of child and family support services
What's in it for me?
- Your own car , valued at $12,000 a year! Or $12,000 extra on your salary!
- $70,701 + Super ($6,717) + $12,000 car + $8,000-$10,000 Salary packaging = Approx $99,500 package + penalities on top!
- Would consider OT (Occupational therapists ) or Clinical Psychologist Registrar
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Rotating shifts (Part-time and Permanent available) - No nights
- Good Penalty rates of up to 100%
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 (equates to $5K-6k saving in tax a year - $8-$10K gross)
- Access to discounted health and travel insurance plans
- Access to free professional and personal support programs
- Study leave and financial assistance for eligible staff
Look no further and make a difference today with this rewarding role.
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matt on 02 9078 8192