The position is an exciting position to work across my clients 22 sites within stand alone community based clinics and private/public hospital settings.
This role is a full time 37.5 hour role where you receive your roster 2 weeks in advance filling in holiday leave across the organisation. There maybe times where you are called upon to head to a site last minute to cover someone's sick leave but generally you have an idea of where you will be and when.
This is great opportunity to work across a number of suburbs, demographics and settings within Perth. Furthest site in the south is Rockingham and the furthest north is Joondalup.
Equipment used across the sites for General X-Ray are CR & DR, Philips, Shimadzu and FUJI. Equipment used for CT are GE (16, 64 & 128 slice), Philips (64 & 128 slice) and Toshiba 128 Slice.
What you will need:
- - Registration with AHPRA
- - Current WA Radiation License
- - Minimum 6-12 Months CT Experience
- - Car and Current drivers license
- - Ability to cannulate
What you will receive:
- - Very competitive base salary + Super
- - An extra 10% of your base salary received as a bonus for working as a reliever
- - $4,500 car allowance per annum
- - Experience working with and industry leader who truly look after their staff
- - Up-skilling is available including a comprehensive internal Sonography training programme
- - Optional internal social club which brings those involved across the state together to network socialise and make everyone feel apart of a business rather than just the site itself.
If you are looking for a new role and see yourself travelling across Perth and the surrounding suburbs then get in contact with Tony Kimber on 0400013160 for a confidential discussion or drop me an email on