My client already has a number of facilities throughout NSW . This is a existing facility . It has around 50 beds mix of high, low and respite .
Looking for an experienced Deputy Facility Manager/ Care Manager who has at least 2 years experience in management , must be also a Registered Nurse.
This is your job to make your mark !
- Superior clinical expertise in aged care will be highly valued by the Deputy Facility Manager whom you will report to and your strong leadership skills will ensure you can confidently manage the facility in their absence.
- You will be committed to the concepts of continuous improvement and quality management.
- The Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses and Care Staff in your team will feel motivated and supported by their inspirational leader. You will be as proactive about monitoring their performance as you will be passionate about helping them to develop their individual careers.
Above all else, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards of care are delivered by your team. Thereby enriching the lives of the elderly residents you serve.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years senior clinical management experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
- Relocation assistance
- Possible Sponsorship
- Up to $95K Salary + Super + $15,900 tax free money!
- Well established non-for-profit organisation
- Christian organisation who has over 40 facilities
If you have any questions please call Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 or apply directly through this website.