We currently have contracts of varying lengths for experienced dual registered RN/RMs throughout country NSW facilities. To be successful you will need to be capable and competent to work in both the maternity area and general area - handling both maternity and general type patient load. For some facilities there may be times when a doctor will not be on site, so it is important for these contracts that you can work be competent to work autonomously with only an Enrolled Nurse.
Skills and Experience
- Nursery/NICU & Paediatric RN/RM experience with at least 2 years' experience
- Recent birth suit experience
- Experience working in both antenatal and post-natal
- Experience working in ED and in an Acute Ward
- Experience working in a rural and/or remote setting
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Unrestricted registration as a RN/RM with AHPRA
- Current and complete immunisation compliance
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Australian working rights
- Flexible contracts ranging from 3 weeks to 3 months
- Own dedicated specialist consultant
- Free or subsidised accommodation (depending on location)
- Travel reimbursements
- Bonuses depending on placement duration
H1 Healthcare is an experienced recruitment agency specialising in providing intelligent casual, temporary and permanent workforce solutions to the healthcare industry throughout Australia. We care about the people and the roles that we place and being a smaller boutique agency allows us to spend more time supporting our members and ensuring that they have the best possible experience with us.
Call Samantha on 02 9078 8198 for further details on this and a range of other nursing prospects across Australia and New Zealand, alternatively APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details.
If you would like to receive notifications of job roles that meet your preferences, sign up with us today via this link: https://h1healthcareapplications.entirehr.com.au/