Multi award winning facility .Serving the Eastern Suburbs, South Coogee close to the beach . Great relationship with their Doctors. This is a place that you would love to work at. Beautiful residence rooms. Fantastic lifestyle and leisure program. Great hourly rate. Above award rate.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Provide direction and supervision to the care staff
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Co-ordinate, conduct and document Case Conferences
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Review and order stock levels for clinical care needs for the resident
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- ACFI knowledge
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an AIN/ PCA
- Cert IV in Aged Care
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Ideally Team Lead experience
- Able to administer medication
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Numerous postions , tell a friend!
- Full time and part time work (AM and PM Shifts Monday to Friday - 8 hour shifts)
- Great hourly base rate! Above award rates!
- Working in a beautiful facility in a great location
- Team lead responsibilities and able to administer medication
- Able to advance your career
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more