Multi award winning company. Is opening a brand new facility in the Riverwood area. They will have over 90 beds, high care and demenita secure unit . Also over 100 apartments in independent living. The facility is stunning! They offer their staff a comprehensive 3 weeks training program. his is a place that you would love to work at. Beautiful residence rooms. Fantastic lifestyle and leisure program. Great hourly rate. Above award rate.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Provide direction and supervision to the care staff
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Co-ordinate, conduct and document Case Conferences
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Review and order stock levels for clinical care needs for the resident
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- ACFI knowledge
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an AIN/ PCA or EEN.
- Would consider a new graduate RN who has worked as a AIN in aged care.
- Cert IV in Aged Care , EEN or RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Ideally Team Lead experience
- Able to administer medication
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Numerous positions , tell a friend!
- Mon,Tues, Friday and Sat (7am -3pm) and Tues,Thurs,Friday (3pm-11pm) and Mon-Wed (7am -3pm)
- Great hourly base rate! Above award rates!
- Working in a beautiful facility in a great location
- Team lead responsibilities and able to administer medication
- Able to advance your career
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more