H1 Healthcare is recruiting high calibre Enrolled Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled nurse for our prestigious client in the eastern suburbs.
Our client specialises in post-operative, orthopaedic care, rehabilitation, medical and palliative care in a beautiful peaceful private hospital.
Offering close to 60 spacious air-conditioned private rooms with windows that open to fresh air, modern ensuites and in-room services. The hospital is surrounded by peaceful established gardens with convenient public transport and free parking.
They have a very modern medical wing which has a caring, peaceful atmosphere. Their fully outfitted Medical/ Palliative Care Unit which is separate from the rehabilitation wing.
- An excellent Enrolled Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse who has superior customer and clinical skills - Ideally specialising in Palliative care.
- You also have to have the right to work in Australia
- Must be able to get to location easily. Close to Edgecliff station / free parking if you drive.
What's in it for me?:
- Permanent part time - Friday, Saturday and Sunday night (32.5 hours)
- Fantastic contract rates + Penalty rates for weekends / public holidays
- Initial 3 month contract with the view to Permanent (Try before you buy)
- Very friendly staff who will make you feel very welcome
- Rewarding and challenging career offering work-life balance
- Access to free online H1 Learning nursing courses
Call Swathy on 02 9078 8196 to find out more about this role.