My client already has a number of facilities and is expanding. This is a new facility which opened late last year. Currently has 16 beds with a capacity of 48, with further expansions within 6 months.
Looking for an experienced Facility/ Care Manager who has at least 5 years experience in management , must be also a Registered Nurse
- Ideally knowledge in helping set up a new aged care home.
- Setting up procedures, doing the commissioning, stocking cupboard, rostering and hiring PCAs
- Superior clinical expertise in aged care will be highly valued by the Facility Manager whom you will report to and your strong leadership skills will ensure you can confidently manage the facility in their absence.
- You will be committed to the concepts of continuous improvement and quality management.
- The Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses and Care Staff in your team will feel motivated and supported by their inspirational leader. You will be as proactive about monitoring their performance as you will be passionate about helping them to develop their individual careers.
- Ideally wanting to start ASAP, but would wait for the right person. Possible accommodation initially provided if relocating
Above all else, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards of care are delivered by your team. Thereby enriching the lives of the elderly residents you serve.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years senior clinical management experience in an aged care facility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Bradbury on 02 8214 8638 or apply directly through this website.