Are you a talented Care Manager or Deputy Director of Nursing who is frustrated with the lack of career progression in your current role? Perhaps you are an experienced Facility Manager who is looking for a change of scenery.....
Our client is a leading Not-for-Profit in residential aged care. They are seeking a Facility Manager for their under 70 bed facility in a beautiful seaside town. This village is located an approximately 30 minute drive from Eden NSW.
As the first in charge, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the facility. Naturally you will have superior knowledge and experience in handling the accreditation process, ACFI evaluations and the implementation of Care Plans. The Assistant Facility Manager, Care Managers, Registered Nurses and Care Staff in your team will feel motivated and supported by their inspirational leader. You will be as proactive about monitoring their performance as you will be passionate about helping them to develop their individual careers.
Above all else, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards of service are delivered by your team. Thereby enriching the lives of the elderly residents in your care.
YOU WILL NEED
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum two years experience as a Facility Manager, three years experience as a Care Manager or DDON
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Sponsorship is not available.
- Clean criminal history
- Sound knowledge of ACFI
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A proactive team player
- Committed to achieving outcomes
- Passionate about the rights of aged citizens
If you have any questions please call Matthew Lewis on 02 9078 8194 or apply directly through this website.