Passionate about aged care but bored with working in a residential care facility? Have you considered the variety and diversity of a role in Home Care? Then this exciting aged care management role could be for you!
About the role
Working for an established and highly respected Inner West based Chinese aged care provider, you will manage the home care team. Ensuring the highest standards of care and service are provided to the elderly patients in their homes. You will have the opportunity to make a huge difference to their quality of life.
As an experienced aged care leader you will thrive in this fast paced and stimulating role managing a team of home care professionals. Naturally you will be sensitive and empathetic to the complex needs of Australians from a Non English Speaking Background. A strong but fair team leader, you will have exceptional communication and team building skills. In addition to proven experience in case management, a thorough understanding of the Home Care Packages Program is highly desired.
- A minimum 5 years management experience in Aged Care. Applicants from a Community or Social Work background will be highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Medical, Healthcare or Social work discipline.
- Moderate understanding of Cantonese and/or Mandarin is preferred
- Experience working in a culturally diverse workplace and/or an understanding of the issues facing Australians from a Non English Speaking Background
- A clean and current drivers licence
If you are interested in the role, please phone Matthew Lewis on 02 9078 8194 for a confidential discussion or email your resume.