Working for a well-established Aged Care Organisation, servicing the community for over 10 years.
As the Home Care Manager you are responsible:
- Continued implementation
- Further development of client focused services in the area.
- The Home Care Manager is often the initial point of contact for clients and
- Service providers.
- Support the further development of clear and accountable communication channels between operational
- areas to ensure the effective and efficient establishment of this business area to
- ensure nurses are identifiable and known as the home care provider of
- choice within South Western Sydney metropolitan regions.
- Support management with the implementation of the Business plan to achieve desired key performance indicators and support business
- Key part of the role is efficiently coordinate and deliver consistent high quality services to designated clients.
The Operations Manager will guide and support you in undertaking this growth and in consultation with you and your job is to develop and updates a detailed business and action plan.
Make sure clear and accountable management systems are in place to support consistent
Service management in line with best practice industry standards.