Are you a registered Nurse looking to undertake contract roles? Would you like to experience the beauty NSW countryside has to offer?
Key Skills Required:
- writing patient care plans
- implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature.
- setting up drips and blood transfusions
- responding quickly to emergencies
- advocating on behalf of patients
- maintaining patient records
- carrying out routine investigations
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Nurse
- 3 + years post graduate experience within Australia, UK, Ireland
- National Police Check
- Valid WWCC
- Full working rights within Australia
- Ability to work unsupervised
What's on offer?
- Range of Location choices
- Attractive rates to $50p/h + super
- Free CPD
- Bonuses on completion of contracts
Call Ashley on 02 9078 8197 for further details or alternatively please email me: or visit www.h1healthcare.com.au
You can also APPLY NOW with your current resume and contact details