Our client is looking for two Registered Nurses to work a 2 week full-time contract in and around Melboure. Must have own vehicle. Would also consider someone who can only do set days
Working with cooperate clients providing immunisation against the flu. Get paid to travel and work independently. Must be confident in giving flu vaccinations.
- Nurse Immunisation certificate valid for the state
- Current Registered Nurse with the AHPRA
- Current CPR / Basic Life Support
- Current valid Drivers' license and own vehicle - Travel independently
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good time management
- Able to work 5 - 9 hours a day
- Minimum 1 year experience
Parking will be paid for so copies of receipts at the end of each week will be required. Also 78 cents per kilometre is reimbursed on top of your hourly rate.
If this sounds of interest to you or have any further questions please call Matthew on: 02 8214 8638