Contract of 6-8 weeks to help set-up a residents new life style program , doing their personal assessments in a residential aged care facility in the Rockdale area. Must have an aged care background and an understanding of Dementia . Can be a Diversional Therapist/ DT/ Recreational Officer or a Registered Nurse
- Ideally Diploma in Leisure and Health, Diversional Therapy or similar, Certificate IV (Lifestyle & Leisure) or Registered Nurse
- You will have a minimum of two years experience working in the Aged Care sector with a strong understanding of person-centered care and activity programming for clients.
- The capacity to work well autonomously and be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A current Police Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to a continuous improvement approach.
What's in it for me?
- 6-8 weeks contract maybe more
- Immediate start
- Usually Monday to Friday - office based hours 8:30am to 4:30pm , this can be flexible , sometimes overtime is available
- Possible contract extension , or further contracts
- Great hourly base rate! $30-$35 an hour + Super
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on 02 9078 8192 if you would like to know more