This is your chance to be part of this wonderful new pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing support service for vulnerable mothers with who have mental illness.
- Registered Nurse in NSW with current authority to practice
- Passion for Mental Health
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others.
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence.
Knowledge of the following:
- Child health and development
- Infant and child nutrition
- Maternal health (including emotional health)
- Parenting skills
- Home safety for children
- Office based hours
- Paid meal breaks
- Package worth approx $110K!
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Study assiatance
- Discounted insurance
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matthew on 02 9078 8192