My client is a well respected Hospital and they are after a experienced Medical Receptionist who has worked in Radiology. This is an immediate start.
This position reports to the Administration Manager, and serves the practice and patients by:
Ensuring fast and efficient turn-around times for delivery or pick-up of films and other film-tracking tasks including:
- Liaise with Radiologists, Admin Staff, Technical Staff, Referrers and remote typists
- Compile reports, films and bags;
- Finalise inpatient reports
- Ensure priority films are actioned and delivered
- Manage inpatient delivery and outpatient collection of films/reports within required turnaround times.
- Check priorities have been collected or delivered.
Other tasks as required including:
- Greeting and helping patients
- Scheduling appointments in person and over the phone
- Patient registration
- Collecting patient charges at time of procedure and processing claims
- Maintaining records and accounts
- Providing an efficient and professional contact for patients, referrers and other customers
What's in it for me?
- Close to train station (Kings Cross or Museum)
- Good hourly rate $28+ Super
- Flexible day off every 2nd week - so 9 day fortnight
- flexible start time - 8 or 8:30
- Salary sacrifice , more money for you, up to $250 every week!
- Great opportunity to work for a well established practice
If you are an experienced Medical Receptionist who is able to work in a fast pace environment and have a good understanding of Radiology terminology. Please send your CV and cover letter by replying to this link or contact Matt on 02 8214 8638 for more information.