This is your chance to be part of this wonderful new pilot program which is fully funded. Which is providing an early intervention support service for vulnerable families with children and young people who are showing early signs of, or are at risk of developing, mental illness.
- Registered Nurse in NSW with current authority to practice
- Passion for Mental Health Nursing
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, the ability to be adaptable, self-motivated and demonstrate empathy towards others.
- Knowledge and commitment to working in person centred recovery oriented approach
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act 2007 and relevant legislation
Rotating shifts - paid penalty rates (residential role)Office based hours for community role (Some over night travel required, paid meal and travel allowance)5 weeks annual leave for shift workPaid meal breaks$15,900 tax free = approx $8K gross$92,698 P/A (Inc Super) + Penalties + $15,900 tax free = approx $110,000 package (RN8+) great hourly rate for an RN 1-2 $37.25 + Super
If this sounds like your type of role you meet most of the skills required, looking to make a difference and want a very rewarding role , then look no further .
Please hit the reply button. For further information please feel free to email or call Matthew on 02 8214 8638